Barry Pepper as drug enforcement agent Cooper is stellar, while Michael Kenneth Williams shines as always in the role of small-time drug dealer Malik.
What does MKW stand for?
MKW stands for Michael Kenneth Williams (actor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MKW
We have 5 other meanings of MKW in our Acronym Attic
- Mönchengladbach Karnevals-Verband
- Multiple Kill Vehicles
- Munchener Kartellverband
- Münchner Kegler Verein eV
- Musical-und Konzertvereinigung (German: Musical and Concert Association)
- Maharashtra Krishna Valley Development Corporation (India)
- Mauna Kea Visitor Information Station (Hawaii)
- Manokwari, Indonesia - Rendani (Airport Code)
- Mario Kart Wii (game)
- Michael K. Weise (digital audio compression)
- MittelKlasseWagen (German: middle class car)
- Mortal Kombat Warehouse (video game web source)
- Mushroom Kingdom War (online role playing game)
- Motorized Wide Angle Photogrammetric Camera
- Mauna Kea Weather Center (University of Hawaii)
- Mid-Klamath Watershed Council (est. 2001; Orleans, CA)
- Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy (est 1969; Kenya)
- Metro Kalibo Water District (Philippines)
- Metro Kidapawan Water District (Philippines)
- Milton Keynes Wildlife Hospital (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the scene were Sarah Schaffer, EIC of Capitol File magazine, Niche Media's John Colabelli, "The Bachelor's" Andy Baldwin, political commentator Andrew Breitbart, Arianna Huffington, Ashley Judd, MSNBC's Chris Matthews and wife, Kathleen Matthews, Chris Tucker, Dennis Quaid, Desiree Rogers, cast mates Dominic West, Michael Kenneth Williams and Sonja Sohn of "The Wire," Gabourey Sibide, Gayle King, General George Casey, Jr.
So she had no way of knowing that the man watching her was the actor Michael Kenneth Williams, who plays Omar, a freelance gangster who makes his living robbing drug dealers.