Before that, he had only performed for fun at local karaoke bars and danced on countless dancefloors as an avid Michael Jackson fan.
What does MJF stand for?
MJF stands for Michael Jackson Fan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MJF
We have 16 other meanings of MJF in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysian Journal of Educational Technology (est. 2001)
- Madheshi Janaadhikar Forum (Nepalese Marxist political party)
- Manusher Jonno Foundation (Bangladesh)
- Married Jewish Female
- Master Journal File
- Mechanical Joint Female (piping)
- Media Justice Fund
- Medical Journal Finder
- Melvin Jones Fellow (Lions Clubs International award)
- Michael J. Fox
- Milwaukee Jewish Federation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mouvement Jeunes Femmes (French: Girls' Movement)
- Metropolitan Junior Football Association (est. 1892; Australia)
- Michael Jackson Fan Club
- Mineola Junior Fire Department (Mineola, NY)
- Maine Jewish Film Festival (Portland, ME)
- Michael J. Fox Foundation (for Parkinson's Research)
- Mundelein Junior Football League (Illinois)
- Mark Joyner Farewell Package
- Managed Job Factory Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be Michael Jackson fans in jail - and when he gets out - who harbour hatred towards him.
9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The first ever Estate-authorized Michael Jackson Fan Fest (TM) will now offer visitors a more in-depth look into Michael Jackson's life, featuring an opportunity to meet three of Michael Jackson's brothers, Marlon, Jackie and Tito Jackson, for one day only.
The co-executors went on to say they feel Michael's fans played a large role in Discovery's decision, saying, "While Discovery cited legal proceedings and our request as the reasons for its decision, none of this would have happened had it not been for the incredible passion displayed by countless Michael Jackson fans worldwide who knew they stood as one and that their voices could not be ignored.
Michael Jackson fans took home nearly a million dollars' worth of the singer's memorabilia a year after his death, including a sequined glove that sold for 192,000, Julien's auction house said.
Michael Jackson fans flocked to the opening Saturday in Tokyo of an exhibition of memorabilia from the late King of Pop, including his famous crystal-studded gloves and favourite 1967 Rolls Royce.
A fitting tribute to the so-called "King of Pop", and a must-have for Michael Jackson fans.
Radio Rural has already interviewed my wife as the founder of the Shropshire Young Farmers' Michael Jackson Fan Club.