In December, Washington Group teamed with CH2M HILL and BWX Technologies to win a $314-million environmental closure contract from the DOE to complete environmental restoration at the Miamisburg Closure Project in Ohio.
What does MCP stand for?
MCP stands for Miamisburg Closure Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCP
We have 525 other meanings of MCP in our Acronym Attic
- Meritorious Commissioning Program (US Marine Corps)
- Message Control Program
- Message Processing Center
- Metacarpophalangeal (joint)
- Metal Conjugated Polymer
- Metasynthesis of Computing Paradigms
- Meth Cleanup Program (Montana)
- Methane Combustion Project
- Methyl Chemotaxis Protein
- Metrowerks CodeWarrior Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington Group also is involved in closure contracts at the Weldon Spring Remedial Action Project, Miamisburg Closure Project, Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site, and the recently awarded Hanford River Closure and Idaho Cleanup Project, as well as technical support and consulting projects at Los Alamos, Lawrence Livermore, and Sandia National Laboratories, DOE's Hanford Site, Pantex Plant, and Oak Ridge complex.
Department of Energy to complete environmental restoration at the Miamisburg Closure Project in Ohio.