The new Harris P25^IP system will serve more than 80 agencies and 31,000 users throughout the county, including the Miami-Dade Police Department, Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department, and Miami International Airport.
What does MDWASD stand for?
MDWASD stands for Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Michael D. Wilson (George)
- Midway Airport
- Military District of Washington (US DoD)
- Minnesota, Dakota, and Western Railroad
- More Developed World
- Municipal Dataworks (municipalities asset management)
- Municipal Drinking Water
- Mount Diablo Wrestling Association (California)
- My Dinner with Andrew (comic strip)
- Missile Defense Wargaming & Analysis Resource
- Mutual Domestic Water Consumers Association
- Mobile Data Wireless Display (Panasonic Toughbook accessory)
- Mit Der Wahrnehmung Der Geschaefte Beauftragt (German)
- Metropolitan Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (Cisco)
- Model-Driven Web Engineering
- Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
- Maryland Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Member Development Working Group (UK)
- Mint Directors Working Group (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department (WASD) has selected Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam Inc.
NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500[R] leader in mechanical and electrical construction, energy infrastructure and facilities services for a diverse range of businesses, announced that its Poole and Kent Company of Florida subsidiary has received a general construction contract from the Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department for the South District Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) in Miami, Florida.