The Miami-Dade Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (MDGLCC) and the LGBT Visitor Center on Miami Beach are announcing the launch of the Pink Flamingo Hospitality Program on September 28th.
What does MDGLCC stand for?
MDGLCC stands for Miami-Dade Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (Miami, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Modified Differential Ground Fault
- Mollusk Derived Growth Factor
- Monocyte-Derived Growth Factor (plasma)
- Mammary-Derived Growth Factor 1
- Mammary-gland-Derived Growth Inhibitor
- Metropolitan Design Group, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Millennium Development Goals Initiative (United Nations Development Programme Regional Centre in Colombo; Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Minor Degrees of Glucose Intolerance (pregnancy)
- Mono and Diacylglycerol Lipase
- Moraine Dammed Glacial Lakes (India)
- Mid-Decadal Global Land Survey (US Geological Survey and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Medical and Dental Guidance Notes (UK)
- Michigan Disc Golf Organization
- Macarthur Division of General Practice (est. 1993; Australia)
- Mallee Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Media Control Gateway Protocol
- Miami-Dade Green Party (Florida; political group)
- Millennium Development Goals Project (UN; Ukraine)
- Murrumbidgee Division of General Practice (now Murrumbidgee General Practice Network; Australia)
- Masyarakat Digital Gotong Royong (Malay: Digital Community Mutual Assistance)