Gonzalez as the new Director of the Miami-Dade Aviation Department, effective April 1, 2013.
What does MDAD stand for?
MDAD stands for Miami-Dade Aviation Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDAD
- Management of Defense Acquisition Contracts Course
- Maryland Association of Community Colleges (also seen as MACC)
- Multiple Dose Activated Charcoal Intestinal Dialysis
- Modular Digital Access Control System
- Mumbai District AIDS Control Society (est. 1998; India)
- Mobile Data Automated Communications Terminal
- Mounted Digital Automated Communications Terminal (US DoD)
- MAJCOM Data Administrator
- Manitoba Doctors against Drugs (Canada)
- Maryland Association of the Deaf
- Mineral Dust Airway Disease
- Monitoring and Data Analysis Division
- Main Deck Aft Door Closed
- Main Deck Aft Door Dogged
- Main Deck Aft Door Opened
- Mutual Defense Assistance Program
- Main Deck Aft Door Undogged
- Main Deck Aft Door Unlatched
- 2-methyl acrylic acid 2-dimethylamino-ethyl ester
- Military Deputy to the Acquisition Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other panelists include Ira Smelkinson, executive director and co-head of the finance transportation group, Morgan Stanley; and Miguel Southwell, deputy director for business, Miami-Dade Aviation Department.
Davis, Miami-Dade Aviation Department Terminal Operations and Customer Service Division Director.
News; The Americas Breaking ground on Miami International Airport's fourth runway are, Bart Vernace of the FAA, Scott Cassels of Gilbert Southern, Steve Spratt and Angela Gittens of the Miami-Dade Aviation Department, Miami-Dade Mayor Alex penelas, US Representative Carrie Meek, and Gary Dunn of the FDOT.
Tinsley Family Concessions; Dave Shula, President, Coach Don Shula, Founder, and Mary Anne Shula, CEO, Shula's Steak Houses, LLLP; and Jose Abreu, Director, Miami-Dade Aviation Department (Photo: HMSHost) "Congratulations to HMSHost for opening yet another outstanding dining location at MIA," said Miguel Southwell, Miami-Dade Deputy Aviation Director for Business Development and Retention.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Mimosa Systems, a leader in next-generation email and file archiving solutions, today announced that Miami-Dade Aviation Department, operator of Miami International Airport (MIA), has selected Mimosa NearPoint(TM) next-generation content archiving solution to securely and efficiently protect its vital email information for simplified discovery, retrieval and retention.
Employees will just have to come to work a bit earlier and be patient on the way out," he says Further information For more information on MiA's security initiatives contact: Mr Nelson Oramas Assistant Director for Security and Safety Miami-Dade Aviation Department Tel: +1 305 876 0386 Fax: +1 305 876 7287 E-mail: noramas@miami-airport.
Energy efficiency and environmental stewardship have been among MIA's top priorities for quite some time," said Miami-Dade Aviation Department Aviation Director Jose Abreu.