Kurlansky, director of research at the Miami Heart Research Institute.
What does MHRI stand for?
MHRI stands for Miami Heart Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHRI
- Midland Homoeopathy Research Group
- Mikmaq Health Research Group (Indians; Canada)
- Modified High Resistance Grounding
- Missouri Historical Records Grant Program
- Medicine Hat Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Mental Health Retardation and Hospitals (Department of, Rhode Island)
- Mohawk and Hudson River Humane Society (Albany, NY)
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island (Pawtucket, RI)
- Mental Health Recovery Institute (Sydney, Australia)
- Mental Health Research Institute of Victoria
- Military Heroes in Iraq (blog)
- Mongolian Human Resource Institute (Mongolia)
- Multimodal Human-Robot Interaction (IEEE)
- Mid Hudson Regional Information Center (New York)
- Melton Hill Regional Industrial Development Association (Anderson County, TN)
- Medical and Health Research Infrastructure Fund (Australia)
- Master of Hotel Restaurant and Institutional Management (degree)
- May His Soul Rest in Peace (condolence)
- Master of Human Resource and Industrial Relations (degree)
- Maritime Heritage Resource Inventory Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC Bulletin Board: OMCM) of Miami, Florida (OmniComm), a leading provider of Web-based clinical trial solutions for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, announced today that it has been selected by the Miami Heart Research Institute, Inc.
Data collection for the study will be conducted by the Miami Heart Research Institute.
Sinai Medical Center and Miami Heart Research Institute Miami Beach conducted this investigation.
Jose Adams and his group at Mount Sinai Medical Center and the Miami Heart Research Institute.
at the Miami Heart Research Institute, and was published in the May/June issue of the medical journal, Wounds.