Miami Dolphins and Melanoma Exposed (TM) offer free skin cancer screenings at upcoming Draft Night and Fin Fest events; fans may be eligible to win game tickets and autographed prizes MIAMI, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Miami Dolphins are proud to announce the continuation of the team's partnership with the Melanoma Exposed (TM) Screen.
What does FINS stand for?
FINS stands for Miami Dolphins (NFL team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FINS
We have 13 other meanings of FINS in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Transactional IC Card Reader
- FINal REPly
- Financial Reporting
- Feminist International Network of Resistance to Reproductive and Genetic Engineering
- Family in Need of Services
- Federal Information Notices
- Fire Island National Seashore
- Fixed Image Navigation Set (LANTIRN navigation set)
- Forward-Looking Infrared Navigational System
- Freight Information System
- Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007 (also seen as Foreign Investment Act)
- Fraccionadora Industrial del Norte, SA (México)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Finnish Signal Processing Symposium
- Final Stratigraphic Report (oil industry)
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors
- Fellow of the Institute for Independent Business
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Physics (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Miami Dolphins Foundation FinsWeekend on May 17-19 raised more than $600,000 for the Miami Dolphins Foundation, which helps to provide education, health, youth athletic programs and volunteer activities in communities throughout Florida.
IT was Howay Ref who first flagged up the fact that the American football game between New York Giants and Miami Dolphins at Wembley could cause problems.
The ultimate dream-come-true will be a Super Bowl title for the Miami Dolphins.
SCOTTISH Claymores kicker Rob Hart last night admitted that landing a trial with the Miami Dolphins was the first step towards fulfilling a boyhood dream.
The plot concerns the kidnapping of the Miami Dolphins football team's pet mascot, naturally, a dolphin (named "Snowflake").
MIAMI -- As scores of participants in the Dolphins Cycling Challenge formed the shape of a bicycle on the field of Sun Life Stadium, the Miami Dolphins presented a check for $2.
Given the Miami Dolphins fans' love for watching the games at Duffy's Sports Grill, and how supportive Duffy's is of the Dolphins, it seemed like a natural partnership to pursue.