When Miami Dade Fire Rescue needed oxygen masks for dogs and cats, the Clydey Foundation made sure there was one mask on every unit in the country.
What does MDFR stand for?
MDFR stands for Miami Dade Fire Rescue (Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDFR
We have 2 other meanings of MDFR in our Acronym Attic
- Management Discussion of Fund Performance
- Manning Diversified Forest Products Ltd. (est. 1993; Manning, Alberta, Canada)
- Mauritius Duty Free Paradise Co. Ltd.
- Medical Device Fellowship Program (US FDA)
- Medical Devices Faraday Partnership (est. 2002; UK)
- Mobile Defensive Fighting Position
- Motor-Driven Fire Pump (US Navy)
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Practice Residency
- Make Descent From
- Memory Device Failure Recovery (computing)
- Million Dollar Fantasy Ranch
- Monotonically Decreasing Failure Rate
- Macarthur District Football Referees Association (Australia)
- Monotonically Decreasing Failure Rate Average
- Murray-Darling Freshwater Research Centre (Australia)
- Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department
- Median Disease-Free Survival
- Milk and Dairy Food Safety (California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Million Dollar Funk Squad (Norfolk State University drumline; Norfolk VA)
- Missile Defense Feasibility Study (NATO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martinez, chairman, Miami-Dade County Commission George Burgess, county manager, Miami Dade County Herminio Lorenzo, chief, Miami Dade Fire Rescue Charles Danger, director, Miami Dade County Building Department
John Williamson of the Occupational Safety and Health Bureau at Miami Dade Fire Rescue Department.