It includes Baptist, Baptist Children's, South Miami, Homestead and Mariners Hospitals as well as Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute and Baptist Outpatient Services.
What does MCVI stand for?
MCVI stands for Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCVI
We have 1 other meaning of MCVI in our Acronym Attic
- Manitoba Crop Variety Evaluation Trials (Canada)
- Maryland Center for Veterans Education (Baltimore, MD)
- Mount Cayley Volcanic Field
- Maryland City Volunteer Fire Department (Laurel, MD)
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association
- Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Rescue Service
- Marine Carrier Group (US Navy)
- Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals
- Moor Cottage Veterinary Hospital (Berkshire, UK)
- Michigan Cardiovascular Institute (Bay City, Michigan)
- Molluscum Contagiosum Virus Subtype I (virology)
- Monte Carlo Value Iteration (robotics)
- Multi-Channel Value Index (electronic commerce)
- Medicinal Chemistry Virtual Library (College of Pharmacy; University of Michigan)
- Multimedia Communications & Visualization Laboratory
- Midwest Crown Victoria Owners
- Mountain Communities Voluntary Organizations Active In Disaster
- Multi-Class Virtual Output Queueing
- Managing Climate Variability Program (Braddon, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Benenati, Medical Director, Peripheral Vascular Lab at the Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute, also performed a live case at the conference, using the company's new EmboGold(TM) Microsphere product.
The trial was conducted at Georgetown University Medical Center, Miami Cardiac and Vascular institute and Roxborough Memorial Hospital.