Sanchez, named by Time magazine as one of the world's 100 most influential people in 2008, called in Thursday evening to a Miami Book Fair International event moderated by Cuban writer Carlos Alberto Montaner.
What does MBFI stand for?
MBFI stands for Miami Book Fair International (Miami, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBFI
We have 1 other meaning of MBFI in our Acronym Attic
- Mill Bay Fire Department (British Columbia, Canada)
- Model-Based Fault Detection
- Myrtle Beach Fire Department (South Carolina)
- Myocardial Blood Flow Distribution Images
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival
- Mariella Burani Fashion Group
- Mobility Based Fractional Guard Channel Policy
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (movie)
- Mother-Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (the Philippines)
- Mesenteric Blood Flow Index (cardiology)
- Multiplex Bus Fault Isolator
- Ministerium für Bildung, Frauen und Jugend (Ministry of Education, Women and Youth; Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Major Business Facility Job (Tax) Credit
- Mutually Beneficial Family Loan
- Monterey Bay Foreign Language Project (California)
- Maryland Bass Federation Nation
- My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss (TV show)
- My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (TV show)
- Muscular Blood Flow at Rest (radiology)
- Mutual & Balanced Force Reduction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each book goes through more than one level of judging, and an Awards Banquet is held in November in Miami during the Miami Book Fair International.
Both books will be featured at the Miami Book Fair International in November 2010.
The 2004 Miami Book Fair International, takes place from November 7-14.
The 25th Miami Book Fair International will take place Nov.
Recently featured in the November 10th Wall Street Journal personal finance magazine, Family & Money Matters will be present at the 27th Miami Book Fair International, the nation's finest and largest literary gathering, on Friday, November 19, Saturday, November 20, and Sunday, November 21, from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm.
MIAMI, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Be it Toni Morrison, Tom Wolfe, Pat Conroy, or Garrison Keillor, best-selling celebrity authors have flocked to Miami every fall to take part in the Miami Book Fair International (MBFI).
The largest festivals have the budget to attract the upper strata of the literary world, including Nobel laureate Toni Morrison, who opened the Miami Book Fair International in 2003.