Funded with grants from the Meyer Memorial Trust, the Oregon Community Foundation and Target, it's designed to support arts education and specifically focuses on third- graders, because band, orchestra and choir programs are offered starting in the fourth grade, Diaz said.
What does MMT stand for?
MMT stands for Meyer Memorial Trust
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMT
We have 178 other meanings of MMT in our Acronym Attic
- Medial Meniscus Tear (injury)
- Medisch Mobiel Team (Dutch: Mobile Medical Team)
- Megasite Management Toolsuite (software)
- Merchant Marine Technical (US Coast Guard division)
- Merchant Marine Technical Division (US Navy)
- Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Metadata Management Tool
- Methadone Maintenance Treatment
- Methyl Cyclopentadienyl Manganese Tricarbonyl (CAS Number 12108-13-3)
- Metro Mass Transit (Ghana)
- Microcephaly, Mental Retardation, and Tracheoesophageal Fistula Syndrome
- Military Training Technology (magazine; Kerrigan Media International, Inc.)
- Million Metric Tons
- Mini Mobile Target
- Miniature Moving Target
- Miniaturized Munition Technology
- Minimum Masking Threshold
- Minimum Matching Time
- Missile Maintenance Technician
- Mission Maintenance Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Coast Aquarium gratefully acknowledges The Sea & Me sponsors: Meyer Memorial Trust, Henry Lea Hillman, Jr.
A $106,500 grant from Meyer Memorial Trust will help pave the way for the electronic delivery of core healthcare classes at Clark College in Vancouver, Wash.
Byline: Edward Russo The Register-Guard A $200,000 grant from the Meyer Memorial Trust will help Eugene's Lord Leebrick Theatre begin performances in its new home early next year.
Additional financing is being provided by Meyer Memorial Trust and the Energy Trust of Oregon.
Byline: The Register-Guard The Pearl Buck Center received the following grants during 2012: Children's Trust Fund, $11,000; Safeway Foundation, $5,000; Jill Heiman Vision Fund of the Oregon Country Fair, $6,147; San Francisco Foundation, $2,000; Emergency Food and Shelter Program, $2,052; Trust Management Services, $10,000; Randall Charitable Trust, $10,000; JFR Foundation, $20,000; Swedoenek Fund of the Oregon Community Foundation, $500; Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, $300; Meyer Memorial Trust, $100,000; The Autzen Foundation, $5,000; Chambers Family Foundation, $3,000; Herbert A.
More than $7 million in financial support of the merger has already been provided by private and public sources, including national philanthropies such as the Ford and MacArthur Foundations, and regional foundations such as the Meyer Memorial Trust and the Seattle Foundation, as well as the nation's largest financial institutions.
Planned Parenthood said the Glenwood project has received grants from a number of major foundations, including the Collins Family Foundation, the Meyer Memorial Trust, and the Oregon Community Foundation.