Meanwhile, P830 million will be directed to flood management and drainage projects in Valenzuela City, Meycauayan City, and Obando in Bulacan, including the construction of open channel interceptors, the installation of flood-mitigating pumps during high tide, and the continued construction of the Polder Dike in Obando.
What does MEYC stand for?
MEYC stands for Meycauayan (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEYC
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Mexican Association of Teachers of English
- Management Experience Year (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Maximum Economic Yield
- Meghauli, Nepal - Meghauli (Airport Code)
- Metuchen-Edison YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; New Jersey)
- Ministry of Education and Youth (Moldova)
- Multicultural Education and Youth Association (UK)
- Madresfield Early Years Centre (UK)
- Malt Extract-Yeast Extract
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Employment (Malta)
- Middle East Youth For Peace
- Middle East Youth Initiative
- Monroe Episcopal Youth Organization (circa 1960s-70s Monroe, LA)
- Municipal Early Years Planning (Victoria, Australia; local strategic development)
- Minister of Education, Youth and Sports
- Maryland Enterprise Zone (commercial area)
- Mezzanine (theatre)
- Military Exclusion Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
A plate attached to the bells' handle reads: "Taken from the Church at Meycauayan, Luczon [sic] Islands after bombardment by Utah Battery March 29, 1899.
The drugs were seized from a warehouse in Meycauayan, Bulacan Province, about 19 kilometers north of Manila, after Chinese authorities tipped off their Philippine counterparts about the shipment, said Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency chief Anselmo Avenido.