Last February, Visteon announced the construction of its new Mexico Technical Center adjacent to property of the Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM), Chihuahua Campus.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Mexico Technical Center (Juarez, Mexico)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne Theatre Company (Australia)
- Melbourne Therapy Centre (Australia)
- Mensaje de Texto Celular (Spanish: Cellphone Text Message)
- Mercedes-Benz Technology Center (Sindelfingen, Germany)
- Mercosur Trade Commission
- Meridian Title Corporation
- Merrick Towle Communications (advertising agency; Beltsville, MD)
- Metal Trades Council
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Metropolitan Trial Court (Philippines)
- Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology
- MIDI Time Code
- Midwest Transportation Consortium (Iowa State University)
- Midwestern Training Center (truck driver training)
- Military Technical College (Egypt)
- Milk the Cow
- Mill Test Certificate (Steel Mills)
- Million Tonnes Carbon
- Miniature Train Company
- Ministerio de Transportes y Comunicaciones (Spanish: Ministry of Transport and Communication; Ecuador)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delphi's Mexico Technical Center opened in 1995, doubling in size in 1999 to nearly 500,000 square feet.
Three of Delphi Steering's locations are given credit for achieving this terrific feat: * the Cadiz, Spain plant that manufactures the CV joints, * the Mexico Technical Center (MTC) in Juarez, Mexico who was responsible for meeting the engineering requirements and * the purchasing department at Delphi Steering Paris.