9789027256089 Represented discourse, resonance and stance in joking interaction in Mexican Spanish.
What does MexSp stand for?
MexSp stands for Mexican Spanish
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maximum Expected Coverage Location Problem (operations research algorithm)
- Military Engineering Experimental Establishment
- Mobile Execution Environment
- Mobile Station Application Execution Environment
- Master in Exhibition and Event Management (University Bocconi)
- Multiple-Energy X-Ray Holography
- Mexicano de Interacción Humano-Computadora
- Microcontrollers in EXperiment and LEarning (Heilbronn University; Germany)
- Multi-Engine Crossover
- Modular Exponentiation Coprocessor
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
- Mexican Association of Teachers of English
- Management Experience Year (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Maximum Economic Yield
- Meghauli, Nepal - Meghauli (Airport Code)
- Metuchen-Edison YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; New Jersey)
- Ministry of Education and Youth (Moldova)
- Multicultural Education and Youth Association (UK)
- Madresfield Early Years Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Price), includes a helpful glossary of blended New Mexican Spanish.
Its name means "high cornfield" in Mexican Spanish, but Milpa Alta has become the nopal capital of the world, producing 280,000 metric tons last year worth some US$63 million, according to the Agriculture Ministry.
fastest, shortest, avoid toll roads) that can be tested and reviewed before a journey starts E[acute accent]--Over 50 new voices and 16 new languages and dialects, including Canadian French and Mexican Spanish E[acute accent]TomTom RIDER comes with a docking kit and power cable to connect to the motorbike or scooter battery, various mounting options, a Bluetooth headset to fit inside a helmet and an SD card with the map of the United States pre-installed.
ScanSoft's VoCon SF speech engine supports over sixteen different languages allowing PEIKER to offer its hands-free system with support for German, Dutch, French, UK English, US English, Canadian French, Spanish and Mexican Spanish.
RealSpeak offers a single, standardized application programming interface (API) that supports the creation of speech-enabled applications in 20 languages: US and UK English, German, French, French Canadian, Dutch and Belgian Dutch, Castilian and Mexican Spanish, Italian, European and Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Danish and Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
and UK English, German, French, French Canadian, Dutch and Belgian Dutch, Castilian and Mexican Spanish, Italian, European and Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
0 supports more than 45 languages around the globe, including US English, UK English, Indian English, Australian English, Spanish, Catalan, Latin American Spanish, Argentine Spanish, Chile Spanish, Columbian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Puerto Rico Spanish, US Spanish, German, Austrian German, Luxemburg German, Swiss German, French, Canadian French, Belgian French, Luxemburg French, Swiss French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Welsh, Finnish, Flemish, Swedish Finland, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Japanese, Mandarin China Mainland, Mandarin Taiwanese, Cantonese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Czech and Czech/Slovak.