THE CONTRADICTION: FROM COMMUNITY MUSEUM TO NATIONAL MUSEUM During almost 20 years and before being called the National Museum of Mexican Art (NMMA), this museum was the Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum of Chicago (MFACM).
What does MFACM stand for?
MFACM stands for Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum (Chicago, Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFACM
- Mobile Floating Assault Bridge-Ferry
- Municipal Finance Authority of British Columbia (Canada)
- Muscle Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Matthew Flinders Anglican College (Australia)
- Membrane Filtration Affinity Chromatography (urology)
- Metal Forming Analysis Corp. (Canada)
- Middle Fossa Arachnoid Cyst
- Minnesota Freight Advisory Committee
- Mitchell Freedman Accountancy Corporation (Westlake Village, CA)
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Media (degree; Hong Kong)
- Malaysian Federation Against Copyright Theft
- Multiplex Fluorescent Analysis of Chromosome Translocations (pathology)
- Manpower and Force Analysis Directorate
- Margin for Adverse Deviation (finance; also seen as MAD)
- Master of Fine Art and Design (University of Tasmania; Tasmania, Australia)
- Moment Foundation Analysis and Design
- Mechanized Force Administration Data System
- Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Detection System
- Music for A Darkened Theatre (Danny Elfman soundtrack collection)
- Mitsui Fudosan Architectural Engineering Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a few very good special interest museums, as well – try the stirring National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum, the rich Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum, or the exotic Oriental Institute Museum.
A year later, the Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum bought the station to run as part of its youth initiative.
The Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum and the Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children present a celebration of the arts and healthy lifestyles featuring music and dance performances, nutritious snacks, wellness testing and activities for children and families.
Pussyfooting Around In 2001, Chicago should not be "celebrating" such a "first," said Carlos Tortolero, executive director of The Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum, the Midwest's largest Mexican art museum, at 1852 W.
MACSA) Mexican American Grocers Association Mexican American Physicians Association of South Texas Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum Mexican Institute of Greater Houston, Inc.
The 12 companies that represent a special range of diversity and will call the Music and Dance Theater Chicago home are: -- Ballet Chicago -- Lyric Opera Center for American Artists -- Chicago Opera Theater -- Chicago Sinfonietta -- Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum -- Dance Center of Columbia -- Muntu Dance Theatre of Chicago College Chicago -- Music of the Baroque -- Hubbard Street Dance Chicago -- Old Town School of Folk Music -- Joffrey Ballet of Chicago -- Performing Arts Chicago The theater's design, by the architectural firm of Hammond Beeby Rupert Ainge, Inc.
The Mexican Fine Arts Center Museum is the nation's largest Latino cultural institution and the first and only Latino museum accredited by the American Association of Museums.