95 Hardcover Al filo: Mexican American studies series; no.
What does MAS stand for?
MAS stands for Mexican American Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAS
We have 535 other meanings of MAS in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Assurance Society (various locations)
- Memento Audere Semper (Latin: remember to dare always)
- Memorial Affairs Squadron
- Memory Administration System
- Menu Activated Switch
- Mercosur Administrative Secretariat (trade)
- Message Application Server (Avaya)
- Method of Auxiliary Sources
- Metro Animal Services (various locations)
- Metropolitan Ambulance Service (Melbourne, Australia)
- Miami Ad School (various locations)
- Michigan Archaeological Society
- Microarray Analysis Suite (bioinformatics software)
- Microsoft Activesync
- Mildly Amused Smirk
- Military Aftermarket Services
- Military Agency for Standardization
- Military Aid Society
- Military Air Solutions (now Military Air & Information; UK)
- Military Air System (Eastern Air Defense Sector)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A press release from the Librotraficantes said that "Patrick has basically taken Arizona House Bill 2281, the legal trigger used to prohibit Mexican American Studies in Arizona, and mixed up the numbers to create TX SB1128, thinking we would not notice this attempt to destroy Mexican American and African American Studies in Texas.
Under orders to correct the historic discrimination against students of color, the district created a program called Mexican American Studies in the late 1990s, which included literature classes from the Hispanic perspective.
Similar to the longstanding eastern seaboard bias in the larger American religious historiography, there too has been a geographic bias in Mexican American studies.
Executive Producer & Correspondent Maria Emilia Martin Recognized For 'The Betrayal of Sister Dianna Ortiz' Series Produced by KUT Radio & The Center for Mexican American Studies at The University of Texas at Austin WASHINGTON, May 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Maria E.
In recognition of this powerful market, tour guides Professor Lorenzo Cano (Associate Director of the Center for Mexican American Studies at the University of Houston) and Paula Leichen (Advertising Director for Latinas, a community magazine for Houston's Latin families) will offer insight on the Hispanic market by immersing the participants in Houston's Hispanic community.
There has not been a definitive body of research about this population of students," says the tenured faculty member who also serves as an affiliate for the UT Center for Mexican American Studies and an associate with the UCLA Higher Education Research Institute.
2) He castigated the Mexican American Studies Program at TUSD for promoting what he described as "ethnic chauvinism" and "racial resentment toward whites.