Trey Martinez Fischer, the San Antonio Democrat who heads the Mexican American Legislative Caucus, said Monday at a press conference.
What does MALC stand for?
MALC stands for Mexican American Legislative Caucus (est. 1973)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MALC
We have 17 other meanings of MALC in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Arts in Latin American Studies (degree)
- Master of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences (San Diego State University; San Diego, CA)
- Midwest Association of Latin American Studies
- May Angels Look After You Always
- My Ardent Lips Await Your Arrival
- Multicolored Asian Lady Beetle
- Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires (Spanish: Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires; Buenoes Aires, Argentina)
- Management of Acquisition Logistics Center (US DoD)
- Marin Academic Library Consortium (Kentfield, CA)
- Martial Arts Learning Community (various locations)
- Milwaukee Area Land Conservancy (Wisconsin)
- Multiple Access Line Concentrator (Zhone Technologies)
- Modern Austrian Literature and Culture Association
- Massachusetts Association of Lawn Care Professionals
- Mesothelioma and Lung Cancer Study (UK)
- Master of Arts in Landscape Design
- Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy (Fletcher School)
- Master of the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption (biochemistry)
- Miniature Air Launched Decoy
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this case, he was the attorney for the Mexican American Legislative Caucus of Texas, a case that joined with LULAC to fight the transgressions of the Texas Legislature.
House Democrat makes rules inquiry to tackle school finance (The Dallas Morning News): "A Texas House Democrat who chairs the Mexican American Legislative Caucus is asking: Why wait for a future legislative session or for Gov.
Department of Justice and "defendant intervenors," such as the Texas State Conference of the NAACP and the Mexican American Legislative Caucus of the Texas House, who have joined the trial on the side of the Justice Department.
Burnam is one of only a few Anglo members of the state's Mexican American Legislative Caucus - and with good reason, said state Rep.
A group including the Texas NAACP, the Legislative Black Caucus and the Mexican American Legislative Caucus (which has several black members).
Latino Republicans have the highest attrition rate of any other caucus in the Legislature this year," said Martinez Fischer, chairman of the Mexican American Legislative Caucus.
But the compromise - under which Hispanics would control two, rather than one, of four new congressional districts in the state - lacked the support of the Mexican American Legislative Caucus, the Legislative Black Caucus, the NAACP, the so-called Davis plaintiffs and the Texas Democratic Party, which sued over the Senate district maps in Tarrant County.