Baird currently plays with the Willamette High School wind ensemble, the school's jazz band and its marching band, as well as the American Music Institute and the Metropolitan Youth Symphony in Beaverton.
What does MYS stand for?
MYS stands for Metropolitan Youth Symphony
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MYS
We have 22 other meanings of MYS in our Acronym Attic
- Mountains Youth Resource Organisation (Australia)
- Metro Youth Regional Soccer League
- Multi-Year Return Tidal Level Equipment (marine science project)
- Mystic River Watershed Association (Arlington, Massachusetts)
- Made You Scream
- Made You Smile
- Malaysia (ISO Country code)
- Mansfield Youth Soccer (Massachusetts)
- Map Your Show (tradeshow planning; Cincinnati, OH)
- McLean Youth Soccer (Fairfax, VA)
- Ministry of Youth and Sports (various nations)
- Minnesota Youth Symphonies
- Multi-Year Schedule
- Mysore, Karnataka (Railway Code)
- Mystic (Amtrak station code; Mystic, CT)
- Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association
- Mathare Youth Sport Association (Kenya)
- Middle Years of Schooling Association (Australia)
- Minnesota Youth Soccer Association
- Mississippi Youth Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she has played with the Metropolitan Youth Symphony for two seasons and performed with them at the Piccolo Spoleto.