David Sutherland, a WHO Water Quality Partnership for Health officer, told Yingluck at a water treatment station in Bangkok's northern district of Lak Si that tap water processed by the Metropolitan Waterworks Authority is safe even though the raw water it draws from is heavily contaminated.
What does MWA stand for?
MWA stands for Metropolitan Waterworks Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MWA
We have 124 other meanings of MWA in our Acronym Attic
- Marion, Williamson County Airport
- Married Women's Association
- Maryland Writers Association
- Medical Wellness Association
- Medicine Wheel Alliance
- Megunticook Watershed Association (Camden, ME)
- Member of the Welsh Assembly (UK)
- Memorandum of Working Agreement
- Message Waiting Allowed (telephone)
- Meteorological Watch Advisory
- Michael Willis Architects (various locations)
- Michigan Wolfdog Association
- Michigan Wrestling Association
- Mid Water Arch (shipping, seabed buoyant support structure)
- Midwest Aviation, Inc.
- Military Working Animals
- Millennium Wave Advisors, LLC
- Millennium Wrestling Association
- Ministry of Women's Affairs (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Metropolitan Waterworks Authority said tap water will only be available this weekend for three hours in the morning and three in the evening in Bangkok's west, since production capacity has been halved due to the blocking of the filtering system by algae that came with flooding water.