Toronto: Metropolitan Toronto Housing Company Limited, 1990.
What does MTHC stand for?
MTHC stands for Metropolitan Toronto Housing Company (est. 1954; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTHC
We have 2 other meanings of MTHC in our Acronym Attic
- Mackinaw Trail Health Associates (Cadillac, MI)
- Manitoba Transit Heritage Association (est. 1990; Canada)
- Maryland Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association, Inc.
- Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association (est. 1981)
- Merthyr Tydfil Housing Association (UK)
- Metropolitan Toronto Housing Authority (Canada)
- Medicare to Home and Community (Canada)
- Membrane-Associated Thyroid Hormone Binding Protein
- May the Horse Be with You (signature line for horse enthusiasts)
- Melbourne Trades Hall Council (Australia)
- Music Theory and Composition (University of Kansas course)
- MYB (Myeloblastosis)-Transformed Hematopoietic Cells
- Mobile Telephone Health Concerns Registry
- Middle Tennessee Home Education Association (Old Hickory, TN)
- Mobile Tactical High Energy Laser (defensive ground-based weapon)
- Moeilijk Te Herstellen Ernstig Nadeel (Dutch: Difficult to Recover from Serious Disadvantage; judicial)
- Master of Theology
- 5,10-methylene tetrahydrofolate
- Most Traversed Hop-count First
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Dehydrogenase