Milkman is affiliated with the Metropolitan State College of Denver.
What does MSCD stand for?
MSCD stands for Metropolitan State College of Denver
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSCD
We have 22 other meanings of MSCD in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Mountain States Commercial Credit Management (est. 1988; Englewood, CO)
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
- Morgan Sports Car Club of Northern California
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (auto racing)
- Maryland State Commission on Criminal Sentencing Policy
- Modeling and Simulation Coordination Center Task Force
- Manual of Style for Contract Drafting (American Bar Association)
- Mean Spherical Candela (average value of the luminous intensity of a light source in all directions)
- Microsoft Certified Developer
- Microsoft Secure Content Downloader (software)
- Military Support for Civil Defense
- Mirror Symmetric Centroid Difference (picosecond lifetime measurement)
- Mixed Signal Circuit Design
- Most Significant Cognitive Disabilities (No Child Left Behind testing)
- Minnesota Scottish Celtic Dance Association
- Masters Steeplechase Dog of Canada
- Midland Street Citizens District Council (Bay City, Michigan)
- Missouri State Census Data Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's important to note that this is the largest NCAA event that we can host in Denver given space availability and the facilities that we have," said Besnette Hauser, who recently left her post as vice president for Metropolitan State College of Denver to serve as CEO of Kauffman Scholars in Kansas City.
He did postgraduate work in Accounting at Metropolitan State College of Denver, while working at Knoll & Company, P.
At the age of 58, Sig earned a sociology degree with an emphasis on gerontology from Metropolitan State College of Denver.
Steve Jordan, president of Metropolitan State College of Denver, told lawmakers the measure could force colleges to set the bar low so they could meet their goals and avoid having to roll back increases.
Nishat Abbasi Associate Professor Metropolitan State College of Denver
Soderberg earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Metropolitan State College of Denver in December 2005 and started her career at Moss Adams in January 2006.
The Colorado Association for Childhood Education International teamed with Metropolitan State College of Denver to honor classroom teachers.