It is a 1906 Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin essay that reprints the fuller text of these letters, and thus preserves the historical record.
What does MMAB stand for?
MMAB stands for Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMAB
We have 3 other meanings of MMAB in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Martial Arts Academy
- Minnesota Medical Association Alliance
- Minnesota Museum of American Art
- Muscatine Miniature Aircraft Association
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy Alumni Association (est. 1916; charitable organization)
- Models and Methods of Analysis for Agent Based Systems (workshop)
- Midwest Motorcycle Alcoholics Anonymous Convention
- Movement of Men Against AIDS in Kenya
- Multi-Mode Anti-Armor Weapon System
- Marine Modeling and Analysis Branch (US NOAA)
- Minimum Monthly Average Balance (banking)
- Moon, Mars and Beyond (e-mission; US NASA)
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Alliance of Black School Educators
- Mid-Market Access Business Unit (Cisco Systems, Inc.; San Jose, CA)
- Maintenance Management And Control file
- Manhattan Movement & Arts Center (New York, NY)
- Manitoba Masters Aquatics Club (Canada)
- Materiel Management Aggregation Code
- Medical Material Advice Code
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Winter 2007 issue of The Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin, from which the volume is reprinted, celebrates the centenary of his painting Portrait of Gertrude Stein and the 60th anniversary of her bequeathing it to the Museum, where it has served as a cornerstone of the modern art collection.
Picon, 'Recent Acquisitions', Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin, vol.