A few moments later, rescuers found another body underneath the mud and a fallen tree," said ABS CBN's news team that joined Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) rescue team in Cogonan Village, New Batn municipality, in Compostela Valley.
What does MMDA stand for?
MMDA stands for Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MMDA
We have 19 other meanings of MMDA in our Acronym Attic
- My Marketing Department (various locations)
- Myopic Macular Dystrophy (eyes)
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy
- Munitions Management Device, Version 1
- 3-Methoxy-4,5-Methylenedioxyamphetamine (psychedelic phenethylamine)
- Madras Metropolitan Development Authority (Recently named to CMDA)
- Manitoba Motor Dealers Association
- Martin Marietta Denver Aerospace
- Metro Manila Development Authority
- Metropolitan Municipal and District Assembly
- Michigan Medical Device Association
- Minnesota Medical Directors Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Money Market Deposit Account
- Montreal Museum of Decorative Arts (Montreal, Canada)
- Milstar Master Database
- Mission Manifesting Data Base
- Molecular Modeling Database
- Monday Morning Drive By (band)
- Molecular Modeling Database Accession Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), the agency that oversees traffic management in the megacity of 12 million, said it employed about 2,000 full-time enforcers.
That is enough," Metropolitan Manila Development Authority told AFP, adding at least 249 people were caught for lighting up in public places on Friday.
Bicycle lanes For its part, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) is opening more bicycle lanes in the Metropolis to encourage more people to use bicycles for commuting.
The only problem here is demolition, because once that happens they will transfer you to the ends of the earth, planning officer of the government's Metropolitan Manila Development Authority.
Corazon Cruz, deputy planning chief of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority, said the slums complicate the body's main jobs of managing traffic, controlling floods, and dealing with other disasters in the city of 12 million.
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority has a law banning smoking in public places dating from 2003, but it has largely been ignored in a country where according to said in a statement.
AP Stranded Commuters wait for buses during rush hour yesterday after bus operators went on a flash strike to protest a number coding scheme being implemented by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority with a view to reducing traffic congestion.