April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Present and former police officers of the Cohoes, New York Police Department and various members of the officers' families, have filed a lawsuit against Metropolitan Life Insurance Company alleging fraud and other acts of deception in the sale of life insurance.
What does MLICO stand for?
MLICO stands for Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mixed Lymphocyte Islet Cell (transplantation rejection correlate)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Islet Coculture (in vitro transplantation response model)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Islet Culture (immunoprotection assessment medium)
- Mountain Life Insurance Company (Aloca, TN)
- Mourier Land Investment Corporation (Roseville, CA)
- Mum Locked in Castle (band)
- My Life Is Crap
- My Life Is Creepy
- Missouri Land Improvement Contractors Association
- Mississippi Low-Income Child Care Initiative
- Multi-Link Interface Driver
- Multiple Layer Interface Driver
- MyLifeIsDesi (website)
- Mirror-Like Image Encryption
- Machine Learning for Information Filtering (workshop)
- Magnum Liquibond Income Fund (State Bank of India)
- Medicaid for Low Income Families (government healthcare coverage)
- Monocyte Locomotion Inhibitory Factor (immunology)
- Murine Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- Medico Legal Insurance Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: MET) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife), resolved a previously disclosed investigation by the New York Attorney General's Office (NYAG).
The Metropolitan Life Insurance Company bought it in 1981 and switched its name to "the MetLife Building 200 Park Avenue" in 1993.
The Guaranteed Notes are secured by a Funding Agreement provided by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife).
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company is one of the world's largest insurance and financial services organizations.
Met Center selects agents Metropolitan Life Insurance Company recently appointed The Garibaldi Group as the exclusive leasing agent and GRC Management Corp.
has affirmed the financial strength rating (FSR) of A+ (Superior) and the issuer credit ratings (ICR) of "aa" of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC) and its key life/health affiliates.
rates the claims paying ability of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (Metropolitan) 'AAA' (Triple-A).