The Changing Face of Women's Health The Changing Face of Women's Health, which closes on June 6, 2004, is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, Metropolitan Life Foundation and Pfizer Women's Health.
What does MLF stand for?
MLF stands for Metropolitan Life Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLF
We have 91 other meanings of MLF in our Acronym Attic
- Major League Football (fantasy sports)
- Malolactic Fermentation (winemaking)
- Maple Leaf Foods (Canada)
- Maple Lodge Farms (Canada)
- Margin Loss Factor
- Masters in Law and Finance (degree program)
- Maximum Load Factor
- Meaning Liberation Front (Portland Oregon media collective)
- Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus
- Memphis Leadership Foundation (est. 1986; Memphis, TN)
- Micro Lead-Frame
- Microloan Fund Microinvest (Tajikistan)
- Microsoft Licensing Fulfillment
- Minimum Laxity First
- Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
- Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries
- Mission Laïque Française (French: French Lay Mission)
- Missionaries of Little Flower
- Mitnick Liberation Front
- Molded Lead Frame
Samples in periodicals archive:
24, 2000 Metropolitan Life Foundation today named the winners of its 14th annual Awards for Medical Research in Alzheimer's disease at an event held at the Willard Inter-Continental Hotel.
Metropolitan Life Foundation, the company's philanthropic arm, sponsors such programs as National Reading Celebration by Reading Is Fundamental(R), The Teacher's Network's National Teacher Policy Institute, the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education's Institute on Culturally Responsive Practice to help teachers serve minority students effectively, as well as several youth violence prevention and higher education programs.
MCHC has been recognized as a national leader in the field and was the recipient of the Non Profit Sector Achievement Award of the National Alliance to End Homelessness and the Metropolitan Life Foundation National Award of Excellence for Asset and Property Management.
The Changing Face of Women's Health is sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, the Center for Disease Control, the Metropolitan Life Foundation and Pfizer Women's Health.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless, a Denver-based nonprofit developer, is among six organizations to receive the fourth annual Metropolitan Life Foundation Award for Excellence in Affordable Housing.
Los Angeles-based nonprofit developers, are among six organizations to receive the fourth annual Metropolitan Life Foundation Awards for Excellence in Affordable Housing.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Programs that allow chronically and severely mentally ill residents to live independently and create quality, affordable housing for homeless people will receive Metropolitan Life Foundation Awards for Excellence in Affordable Housing.