Cummins Caputo is charged with expanding the growth of MJHS' four Certified Home Health Agencies (CHHA): Metropolitan Jewish Home Care, MJGC Home Care, First To Care Home Care, Inc.
What does MJHC stand for?
MJHC stands for Metropolitan Jewish Home Care (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (a Metropolitan Jewish Health System facility; Brooklyn, NY)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Foundation (New York)
- Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- Matilda J Gibson Memorial Library (Creston, IA)
- Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now known as Minnesota Journal of International Law)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
- Melissa Joan Hart (actress)
- Middle/Junior High
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Ministry for Justice and Home Affairs (Malta)
- Michael Jackson Hoax Death (website)
- Modified Joint Hypocenter Determination (earthquakes)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital Foundation (Charlottesville, VA)
- Moose Jaw Health Foundation (Canada)
- Miami Jewish Home and Hospital for the Aged (Florida)
- Manitoba Junior Hockey League
- Metropolitan Junior Hockey League
- Minnesota Junior Hockey League
- MacArthur Junior High School (Lawton, OK)
- Madison Junior High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- In keeping with its mission to remain at the forefront of health care innovation, Metropolitan Jewish Home Care, a participating agency of Metropolitan Jewish Health System (MJHS), is preparing to implement new technology that will provide its employees with another efficient method in which to manage patient cases.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Metropolitan Jewish Home Care (MJHC) has earned the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization's (JCAHO) Gold Seal of Approval.