The Geddis Partnership, A Professional Corporation SOUTHPORT, CONNECTICUT The Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center will create a new 16-suite hospice of 16,940 sq.
What does MJGC stand for?
MJGC stands for Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (a Metropolitan Jewish Health System facility; Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MJGC in our Acronym Attic
- Michael J. Fox Foundation (for Parkinson's Research)
- Mundelein Junior Football League (Illinois)
- Mark Joyner Farewell Package
- Managed Job Factory Service
- Marks Jacobson Financial Services (UK)
- Mark James Group
- Max Jean-Gilles (football)
- Miller Japanese Garden (California State University, Long Beach)
- Motion for Judgment (legal motion)
- Mexican Junior Golf Association (Mexico)
- Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Foundation (New York)
- Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- Matilda J Gibson Memorial Library (Creston, IA)
- Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now known as Minnesota Journal of International Law)
- Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
- Melissa Joan Hart (actress)
- Middle/Junior High
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Ministry for Justice and Home Affairs (Malta)
- Metropolitan Jewish Home Care (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metropolitan, a nationally recognized nonprofit organization, operates Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center, Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center, and Menorah Home and Hospital.
At MJHS's 360-bed Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center and its 510-bed Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center skilled nursing facilities in Brooklyn, residents are stimulated by music, motion, and memories.
The grant-funded program has been successfully implemented at both Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center and Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center, paving the way for Menorah employees to benefit from this training as well.
Menorah joins Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (MJGC) and Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center (SJGC) in bringing the total complement of in-patient services to the System to 1190 beds.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Staff members at Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (MJGC) and Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center (SJGC) are taking the initiative to expand their roles.
In this position, she oversees the operational functions that take place in MJHS' skilled nursing facilities - Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center and Shorefront Jewish Geriatric Center.
Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center (MJGC) recently introduced a Dementia Dance Therapy Program.