At 810 Seventh Avenue, Metropolitan Fiber Systems of New York, Inc renewed its leased for a 125 s/f portion of sub-basement.
What does MFS stand for?
MFS stands for Metropolitan Fiber System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFS
We have 252 other meanings of MFS in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Frame Size (RFID firmware command)
- Maximum Fuse Size (electrical engineering)
- Mean Field Strength
- Mediterranean Forecasting System
- Melamine Formaldehyde Sulfonate
- Memories from Scrap
- Memory File System (OpenBSD)
- Memory Foam System (Lowa boot-shafts)
- Message Format Service
- Metropolitan Fiber Systems (WorldCom)
- Metropolitan Fire Service (AU)
- Michael Franti and Spearhead (band)
- Microfilarias (dog heartworm)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Middle Finger Salute
- Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (former East German Security Ministry)
- Ministry for State Security (Germany)
- Minix from Scratch
- Missile Firing Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining LMC, Hudson served as President and Chief Operating Officer for Global Metro Networks, President and Chief Operating Officer for ACSI Network Technologies, and the Vice President and General Manager for Metropolitan Fiber Systems Mid-Atlantic Region.
7 at Chicago Fiber Optics, which became Metropolitan Fiber Systems.
Insurance Information Institute, a provider of definitive insurance information, renewed their lease of 16,500 s/f, the entire 26th floor, and Metropolitan Fiber Systems of New York, Inc.
Prior to joining SwitchPoint Networks, Beans served as president and chief operating officer of ICG Communications and previously held several executive positions with AT&T, Teleport Communications Group and Metropolitan Fiber Systems (MFS).
Throughout his career, he has worked on several telecommunications accounts, including Ameritech Cellular, Metropolitan Fiber Systems, AT&T Long Distance and Quixi.
Most recently, Beans was president and chief operating officer of ICG Communications and previously held several executive positions with AT&T, Teleport Communications Group and Metropolitan Fiber Systems (MFS).
The Metropolitan Fiber System gives 5 Penn Plaza access to two fiber optic communications networks.