The NAIOP Golf Classic is held annually and benefits the Birmingham Metropolitan Development Board (MDB), a private non-profit organization established to promote the city as a low-cost, high-return location for business.
What does MDB stand for?
MDB stands for Metropolitan Development Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDB
We have 104 other meanings of MDB in our Acronym Attic
- Master Database
- Maximum Death Benefit (insurance)
- Maximum Delay Bounds
- Medical Devices Bureau (Health Canada)
- Melbourne Development Board (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mesh Database
- Message Driven Bean
- Mestské divadlo Brno (Brno City Theatre; Brno, Czech Republic)
- Metabolic Diseases Branch (US DHHS)
- Metalloprotein Database and Browser
- Michiel de Boer (artist webstite)
- Microarray Database
- Microsoft Access Database (file extension)
- Mieux se Déplacer à Bicyclette (French: Better Commute by Bicycle)
- Mike DeGraw Bertsch (photographer; New York)
- Millennium Dome Bombing
- Million Dollar Band (University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama)
- Minimum Data Base (medical care)
- Mission Data Base
- Missioni Don Bosco (Italian: Don Bosco Missions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is on the Board of Directors of the Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind, the Birmingham Museum of Art, the Alabama Shakespeare Festival, the Business Council of Alabama, the Birmingham Metropolitan Development Board, and Regions Bank.
deFuniak is a very active leader in civic and community affairs, currently serving on the boards of the American Heart Association, Metropolitan Development Board, Operation New Birmingham, Alabama Symphony, YMCA, Oak Hill Cemetery, Cultural Arts Alliance, UAB Research Foundation, Metropolitan Arts Center, Birmingham Kiwanis Club and UAB Leadership Council.
He is involved in various community organizations and has served on the boards of the Boy Scouts of America, the Metropolitan Development Board and Operation New Birmingham.
In addition, the Industrial Development Board of the City of Calera, the Birmingham Metropolitan Development Board, the Alabama Development Office and Shelby County have been instrumental in assisting SYSCO with this project.
In addition, he serves on the board of directors of the Metropolitan Development Board and Operation New Birmingham.
The Metropolitan Development Board, Alabama Power Co.