co-leader of the Breast Cancer Multidisciplinary Team and assistant professor of Internal Medicine at Karmanos and Wayne State University School of Medicine, conducted a two-year retrospective study that extracted data from the Metropolitan Detroit Cancer Surveillance System, a Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results registry.
What does MDCSS stand for?
MDCSS stands for Metropolitan Detroit Cancer Surveillance System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maintainability Data Collection System
- Maintenance Data Collection System/Subsystem
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Distributed Computing Server
- Media Distribution and Caching Service
- Michigan Department of Civil Service
- Microsoft Development Center Serbia (est. 2005; Belgrade, Serbia)
- Mississippi Dental Care System (University of Mississippi)
- Modified Dafar-Chouly Synchronizer
- Miami-Dade County School Board (Florida)
- Migration and Diaspora Cultural Studies Network (UK)
- Mobile Digital Command and Staff Trainer
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Distributed Computing Toolbox
- Modified Discrete Cosine Transform
- Mouse Distal Convoluted Tubule
- Multi-detector Computed Tomography
- Multiple Description Correlating Transform
- Multidetector Computed Tomography Angiography
- Military and Defense Critical Thinking Inventory (assessment)
- Machakos District Cooperative Union (Kenya)
- Magnetic Disk Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Metropolitan Detroit Cancer Surveillance System (MDCSS) is one of 14 cancer registries in the United States providing cancer information to the National Cancer Institute for national statistics on cancer.