According to the Metropolitan Denver Homeless Initiative Point-In-Time survey, more than 3,300 children and youth were homeless in January 2007, making up more than one-third of Colorado's homeless population.
What does MDHI stand for?
MDHI stands for Metropolitan Denver Homeless Initiative (Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDHI
- Mastercare Dental Health Foundation
- Metal Die Hard Front (band)
- Mount Diablo Hospital Foundation (Concord, CA)
- My Dog Has Fleas
- Minneapolis Department of Health and Family Support
- Mandalas der Heiligen Geometrie
- Mission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Milwaukee, WI)
- Montana Department of Health and Human Services
- Main Deck High
- MD Helicopters, Inc.
- Michigan Digital Historical Initiative
- Million Dollar Hole in One
- Mad Dogs Hockey League (British Columbia, Canada)
- Main Deck Hatch Latched
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (Baltimore, MD)
- McDonnell Douglas Human Modeling System
- Macro-Diversity Hand-Over
- Main Deck Hatch Open and Latched
- Main Deck Hatch Opened Interlock
- Milli Demokrat Halkin Partisi (Turkish: National Democratic People's Party; Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Metropolitan Denver Homeless Initiative Point-In-Time survey, more than 3,600 children and youth were homeless in August 2006, making up more than one-third of Colorado's homeless population.
WHY: Homelessness among children in families is one of the fastest growing segments of the homeless population in Denver metro, according to The Metropolitan Denver Homeless Initiative and the Colorado Department of Human Services.