MINNEAPOLIS, June 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The 58th annual Minneapolis Aquatennial and Metropolitan Council Transit Operations (MCTO) make The 10 Best Days of Summer better by offering free rides on a designated MCTO bus route Fridays through July 25.
What does MCTO stand for?
MCTO stands for Metropolitan Council Transit Operations (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCTO
We have 2 other meanings of MCTO in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Council of Teachers of Mathematics (Wayzata, MN)
- Missouri Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Montana Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Monte Carlo Travel Market (Monaco)
- Marine Corps Tactical Network
- Microsoft Classroom Teacher Network
- Money Control Transfer Number (Western Union)
- Man-portable Common Thermal Night Sight
- Managing Company Tactical Operations (firefighting)
- Material Cost Take Out
- Monthly Cash Thru Options
- Marine Corps Tactics & Operations Group (Marine Corps)
- Maximum Certified Take-Off Mass (aviation)
- Ministerio de Comunicación Transporte y Obras Públicas (Guatemala)
- Mind Control Tool Operating System
- Maximum Certificated Takeoff Weight
- Maryland Collaborative for Teacher Preparation
- Master of Communication Technology and Policy (graduate education program; Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- Maxillary Canine Tooth Pulp (pharmacology)
- Mesoamerican Centre for Theoretical Physics (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metropolitan Council Transit Operations (MCTO), formerly the Metropolitan Transit Commission, is the largest provider of regular-route transit service in the Twin Cities area.