Sweeting served at numerous Metropolitan Community Churches in states such as Florida, Louisiana and Idaho.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Metropolitan Community Churches
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mesa Community College
- Mesa Community College (Mesa, AZ, USA)
- Mesoscale Convective Complex (meteorology)
- Message Coding & Compression
- Message Control Character
- Metalcasting Congress
- Meteor Communications Corporation
- Metro Christian Center (various locations)
- Metro Convention Center (various locations)
- Metropolitan Community Church (UFMCC)
- Metropolitan Community College
- Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (Mountainside, NJ)
- Metropolitan Correctional Center (Manhattan, NY, USA)
- Metropolitan Crime Commission (various locations)
- Michigan Campus Compact
- Michigan Cancer Consortium
- Michigan Cardiovascular Clinic (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Micro Commercial Components
- Micro Compact Car (Mercedes-Swatch)
- Microclimate Cooling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US-based Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC) is to open a congregation in Madrid in October, the daily El Mundo said.
Over 25 leading human rights organizations, including the United Kingdom's Amnesty International and the Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC), a U.
Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches serves the gay, lesbian, and bisexual community with congregations worldwide.
GLOradio and McMullen pioneered the live broadcasting of lesbian and gay events over the Internet, including concerts by the Seattle Men's Chorus, and more recently, the 27th Anniversary Celebration of the Dallas Cathedral of Hope, the largest congregation of the Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches.
The predominantly gay Metropolitan Community Churches denomination was among the first groups to start a gay-focused relief fund, raising $40,000 in its first four days, said executive director Reverend Cindi Love.
Nancy Wilson and Metropolitan Community Churches have been working on this issue for decades, so it is fortuitous that Nancy and Paula would be the first case of its kind to be filed.
Last year's decision to change status occurred after the council accepted the membership of The Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches, a gay Christian denomination.