Brent Hawkes who leads the congregation at the (homosexual) Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto.
What does MCCT stand for?
MCCT stands for Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto (Toronto, ON, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCT
We have 25 other meanings of MCCT in our Acronym Attic
- Madras Christian Council of Social Service (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Mine Counter-Measures Command and Support Ship
- Michigan Community College Student Services Association
- Marine Corps Combat Service Support Schools
- Manchester City College of Technology (UK)
- Manual Cam Chain Tensioner (4 stroke motorcycles)
- Marine Corps Combat Town
- Master Credit Card Trust
- Measurement Control Chart Toolkit
- Methacholine Challenge Test (asthma test)
- Mission Crew Commander Technician
- Modified Constant Conductance-Type Transformer (electrical engineering)
- Marine Corps Computer and Telecommunications Activity
- Marist College Council on Theatre Arts (NY)
- Mahoning County Career and Technical Center (Canfield, OH)
- Massachusetts Center for Career and Technical Education
- Michigan Center for Career and Technical Education (Ferris State University)
- Maine Computer Crimes Task Force
- Marana Community Correctional Treatment Facility (Marana, AZ)
- Michigan Child Care Task Force (East Lansing, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto filed the lawsuit that led to the legalization of same-sex marriages in Canada.
The decision was based on applications by two same-sex couples who were married at Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto last year.