Alcohol is the substance most commonly used by teenagers in Westboro, according to the 2008 MetroWest Adolescent Health Survey.
What does MWAHS stand for?
MWAHS stands for MetroWest Adolescent Health Survey (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MWAHS
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union
- Make Wild-Assed Guess
- Man with a Gun
- Meredith Whitney Advisory Group (New York, NY)
- Metro-West Anesthesia Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Mother Wanted a Girl (UK dance company)
- Man with a Harmonica
- Marshall W. Alworth Hall (University of Minnesota Duluth)
- Messages Which Are Hopeful (Elmhurst, IL)
- Mothers Work at Home (Tennessee)
- Mid Western Area Health Service
- Maintenance Walk-Around Inspection
- Morgan-White Administrators International (Mississippi)
- Metropolitan Washington Association of Independent Insurance Agents (Washington, DC)
- Midwest Association for Information Systems
- Microbial Water Analysis Kit
- Marginalized Workers' Action League
- Marginalized Workers' Action League (labor rights organization)
- Mineral Working in Avon Local Plan (UK; conservation)
- Midwest Association of Language Testers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data are from the MetroWest Adolescent Health Survey, which was completed by thousands of students at 22 high schools and 19 middle schools in the region.