Other interactive features include a working NYC MetroCard Vending Machine (designed by Masamichi Udagawa and Sigi Moeslinger of Antenna Design, and David Reinfurt, Kathleen Holman, and MTA New York City Transit, and manufactured for MTA New York City by Cubic Transportation Systems) with special Talk to Me MetroCards available for purchase; Kacie Kinzer's Tweenbots, little robots that will roam the Museum asking visitors for help crossing galleries; and Tentacles, a multiplayer video game created by Michael Longford, Geoffrey Shea, and Rob King, that visitors can to engage with on a giant screen.
What does MVM stand for?
MVM stands for MetroCard Vending Machine (NYC transit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVM
We have 59 other meanings of MVM in our Acronym Attic
- Man Versus Machine
- Mariner Venus/Mercury (US NASA)
- Mariner/Venus/Mercury Fly-By-Mission
- Market Value Margin
- Master of Veterinary Medcine (various locations)
- Master Verification Matrix
- Matrix-Vector Multiplication
- Medicine and Veterinary Medicine (UK)
- Menin Vonk Music (Dublin, Ireland)
- Merck Veterinary Manual
- Million(s) of Vehicle-Mile(s)
- Minimum Variance Method
- Minute Virus of Mice
- Modellraketenverein München (German: Munich Model Rocketry Association; Munich, Germany)
- Most Valuable Member
- Multi-Vendor Manager (Sprint)
- Music via Motion (audio-visual research)
- Machinery Vibration Monitoring and Analysis
- Maine Veterinary Medical Association
- Manitoba Veterinary Medical Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[NY Times] Because of technical problems, scores of MetroCard vending machines would not accept credit or ATM card payments.
Cubic built its new AirTrain JFK fare collection system-which consists of computers, software, faregates, the familiar MetroCard Vending Machines already in use in New York, and customer service terminals-under a contract with Bombardier, an AirTrain JFK project contractor.
8 million contract to produce a smaller, compact version of MetroCard Vending Machines that are being installed throughout the New York subway system.