The Fairfield Metro Center development will be comprised of the new on-site Metro North commuter rail station, one million square feet of Class-A office space, 30,000 s/f of retail space, a 180-room Hilton Hotel and a 190-unit residential component.
What does MNCR stand for?
MNCR stands for Metro North Commuter Rail
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNCR
We have 3 other meanings of MNCR in our Acronym Attic
- Mama Ntombi's Community Projects
- Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland-National Capital Park Police
- Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
- Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Malta National Cancer Registry
- Manual No Change Regression
- Marine Nature Conservation Review (UK)
- Material Non-Conformance Report
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad (New York)
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad Company
- Michigan News and Capitol Report
- Minnesota Campaign Report
- Mouvement National contre le Racisme (France)
- Movimento Nacional Contra Regulamenta
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad Company (New York)
- Mobile Network Computer Reference Specification
- Minnesota New Country School (Henderson, MN)
- Mobile Network Combining System (Spinner GmbH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Located at 555 Theodore Fremd Avenue in Rye, the property has immediate access to Interstate 95 and is close to Interstate 287 as well as the Metro North commuter rail stations in Harrison and Rye.
A new Metro North commuter rail station and a renovated subway station would be located virtually at the stadium gate, under Ferrer's plan, which estimated the total cost of the Yankee Village to be $488 million.