2 metric tons per hour capacity (approximately 91,000 Nm3/hr),
What does MTPH stand for?
MTPH stands for Metric Tons per Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Metro Toronto Police Department (now Toronto Police Service; Canada)
- Metro Transit Police Department (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority)
- Matsushita Toshiba Picture Display Corporation of America
- Medium Term Philippine Development Plan
- Mission To Planet Earth
- Museums Teaching Planet Earth (Rice University and Houston Museum of Natural Science)
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory (Maharashtra, India)
- Medium Term Policy Framework (various locations)
- Mobility Technology Planning Forum (SAE)
- Multi-Target Particle Filter
- Maryland Technology Partnership for Innovation (business and technology consortium; Columbia, MD)
- Master of Town Planning (degree; UK)
- Message Transfer Part Interface
- Multiphase Test Point Insertion
- Medium Term Public Investment Program (Philippines)
- Metatarsophalangeal Joint
- Mangalam Timber Products Ltd. (West Bengal, India)
- Maximum Tolerable Path Loss
- Middletown Township Public Library (Middletown, NJ)
- MMTC Transnational Pte Limited (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now under construction, the first stage of Sitio 0 will consist of an export terminal with 119,000 metric tons of storage capacity and a high-speed loader with 1,200 metric tons per hour capability at one pier.
It is capable of handling three metric tons per hour of throughput and comes with a full buyback agreement on all throughput produced
The order includes design and supply of a long distance belt conveyor system, for downhill transportation, with designed capacity of 19,200 metric tons per hour (21,169 short tons per hour) of iron ore.
Siemens said, The new mill will run 8 metric tons per hour, and is rated to produce annually 50,400 metric tons of rods.
Necochea's Sitio 0 terminal is a deep-water port, capable of loading post-Panamax size vessels at a rate of 1,200 metric tons per hour, along with 119,000 metric tons of storage capacity.
Several million euros were invested in the plant, which has a capacity of three to five metric tons per hour.
Throughput capacity is from two to six metric tons per hour, they tell us.