What does MTIHM stand for?
MTIHM stands for Metric Tons of Initial Heavy Metal (nuclear energy measurement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- MIP (Multilateral Interoperability Programme) Technical Interface Design Plan
- Managing the Technology-Intensive Enterprise (seminar; Babson College; Massachusetts)
- Maximum Time Interval Error
- Medium Term Income and Expenditure Framework (South Africa)
- Minority Teacher Identification and Enrichment Program
- Master Tailored Interest File
- Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
- Medically-Treated Injury Frequency Rate
- Maximum Time-in-Grade
- Massage Therapy Institute of Great Britain (London, England)
- Magnifoam Technology International, Inc. (Canada)
- Multisource Tactical Information Integration
- Maximum Tolerance Input Jitter
- Mest Transport Internet Loket (Dutch: Manure Transport Internet Counter; Belgium)
- Micro Technologies India Ltd.
- Modified Therapeutic Intensity Level (brain studies)
- Mobility Training and Independent Living Program, Inc. (Madison, WI)
- Massage Therapy Institute of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- Masters Technological Institute of Mindanao (Iligan City, Philippines)
- Military Traffic Information Management