The second BD Simplist product to launch is Metoclopramide Injection, USP, an injectable antiemetic.
What does MTCP stand for?
MTCP stands for Metoclopramide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTCP
We have 10 other meanings of MTCP in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Temperature of the Coldest Month
- Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Mekong Tourism Coordinating Office (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Middle Tennessee Code Officials Association
- Marked Tree Church of God (Arkansas)
- Mitochondrial Cytochrome C Oxidase Subunit I (genetics)
- Methods and Tools for Coordinating Concurrent, Distributed and Mobile Systems
- Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme
- Mark Thomas Comedy Product (TV show)
- Massachusetts Tobacco Control Program (Massachusetts Department of Public Health)
- Missile Tube Control Panel
- Multiplexer Timing Communications Package
- Mature T-Cell Proliferation 1
- Ministry of Transport Communications and Public Works (Timor)
- Maximal Tubular Calcium Reabsorption
- Missile Technology Control Regime
- Monoclonal T-Cell Receptor
- Murine T Cell Receptor
- Margate Town Centre Regeneration Company (UK)
- Mid Trent Cancer Research Network (Nottingham University; Nottingham, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
memorial hospital 700 amps ATS 1500iu, 400 vials Benzyl Pinicillin 1m, 70 amps Epinephrine, 210 amps Gentamycin 80mg, 750 amps Hyoscine 20mg, 100 amps Metoclopramide 10mg, 1301 amps Oxytocin, 50 vials Phenytoin 100mg, 180 amps Phytomenadione, 10 amps Promethazine 50mg Contract Amount: PHP 248,409.
treatment with metoclopramide for longer than 12 weeks should be avoided in all but rare cases.
But sachet formulations combining the anti-sickness drug metoclopramide worked best at this, although they were no more effective at pain relief.
Aspirin with the drug metoclopramide worked best at preventing migraine-related nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light.
Metoclopramide is the anti-emetic of choice in early pregnancy in many European countries.
The use of metoclopramide to control nausea and vomiting in the first trimester does not increase the risk for congenital malformations, low birth weight, or perinatal death, according to a report in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Bromocriptine mesylate salt and metoclopramide hydrochloride were purchased from Sigma (Milan, Italy).