In 2010 Kellogg Company recalled 28 million boxes of cereal because of elevated levels of methylnaphthalene (16) that leached from the coated paper lining the boxes.
What does MeNp stand for?
MeNp stands for Methylnaphthalene
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MeNp
We have 1 other meaning of MeNp in our Acronym Attic
- Marc En Lex Photography En Design (The Netherlands)
- Middle East Network Library
- Middle East Newsline
- Master of Engineering Management (degree program)
- Multimedia, Education and Narrative Organisation (UK)
- Middle East Network Operators Group
- Metru Nui Online (video game)
- Multimedia Exchange Network Over Satellite
- Mathematics in Engineering and Numerical Physics
- Medium Energy Nuclear Physics
- Mount Elgon National Park (Uganda)
- Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources (Moldova)
- Ministry of the Environment and Natural Resources
- Mountain Environment and Natural Resources' Information Service
- Municipal Environment and Natural Resources Officer (Lambunao, Phillipines)
- Ministere de l'Education Nationale de la Recherche et de Technologie (French: Ministry of National Education, Research and Technology)
- Medisch Natuurwetenschappelijke Studievereniging (VU University Amsterdam)
- Microcurrent Electrical Nerve Stimulator
- Milieu, Education, Nature et Société (journal)
- Milieu-Educatie, Natuur en Samenleving (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters describe research in nonlinear behaviors of microwrinkles under compression, tricritical phenomena in nonionic microemulsion systems and constant temperature and pressure, single molecular detection on circularly permuted green fluorescent protein, and surface and interfacial tension behavior of novel alkyl methylnaphthalene sulfonate surfactant solutions.
35] n-alkanes light removed 3 alkylcyclohexanes and alkylbenzenes removed, moderate isoalkanes (including isoprenoids) reduced 4 isoprenoids and methylnaphthalenes removed, moderate aromatics depleted in order of increasing molecular weight and alkyl substitution 5 [C.