It is intended for use in fluorosilicone rubber where the presence of even small amounts of methyl vinyl silicone could create problems with the volume swell properties of the finished part, according to the company.
What does MVQ stand for?
MVQ stands for Methyl Vinyl Silicone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVQ
We have 2 other meanings of MVQ in our Acronym Attic
- Mixed Variable Pattern Search (algorithm)
- Modular Voice Processing System
- Motor Vehicle Parking System (Illinois)
- Mountain View Public and School Library (Mountain View, HI)
- Military, Veterans & Patriotic Service Organizations of America
- Motor Free Visual Perception Test
- Motor Vehicle Purchasing Tax
- Multi-Vantage Point Tree
- Murrieta Valley Pop Warner
- Martin Vallely Quartet
- Mon Visage Quand (French: My Face When; Transformice)
- Most Valuable Quote (sports)
- Motion Vector Quantization
- Missoula-Vitas Quality of Life Index
- Fifth Republic Movement (Venezuela)
- Maine Vacation Rentals (Blue Hill, ME)
- Making Vision Reality (UK)
- Maldives Rufiyaa (ISO currency code)
- Marine Vapor Recovery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Types of silicone rubber Silicone rubber contains various pendant groups attached to the silicon atom to impart various properties, including: * Methyl silicone rubber (original material commercial product); * methyl vinyl silicone rubber (general purpose, good compression set); * phenyl methyl vinyl silicone rubber (low temperature, heat and radiation resistance); * trifluoropropyl methyl vinyl silicone rubber (combined chemical and temperature resistance range of +375 to -80[degrees]F).