Award for Leadership from the Pennsylvania Community Providers Association, George Bonadio Leadership Award from Methodist Home for Children, Legislators Award from Pennsylvania Council of Children & Youth and Family, and Trailblazer Award from Pathways PA.
What does MHFC stand for?
MHFC stands for Methodist Home for Children (est. 1899; Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHFC
We have 7 other meanings of MHFC in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Home Furnishings Association (Capital Heights, MD)
- Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (aka Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority)
- Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority (aka Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (St. Paul, MN)
- Mission Historique Française en Allemagne (French: French Historical Mission in Germany)
- Mental Health Foundation of Australia (Richmond, Victoria, Australia)
- MassHealth Family Assistance Program
- Mairie de Houilles Football Club (French football club)
- Metal Hydride Fuel Cell
- Mile High Football Camp (Lakewood, CO)
- Minnesota Heart Failure Criteria
- Montpellier Herault Football Club (France)
- Mt. Hope Family Center (Rochester, NY)
- Marine Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Mill Hall Fire Department (Mill Hall, PA)
- Massachusetts Healthy Families Evaluation
- Materials Handbook for Fusion Energy Systems
- Medicine Hat Film Festival (Canada)
- Mizuho Financial Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miller sued the Martins, the Department of Social Services, and the Methodist Home for Children, which had a contract with the state to help oversee foster parents.
Methodist Home for Children: North Carolina-based Methodist Home for Children aims to build upon the social, physical, emotional, and spiritual strengths of children, youth, and families and to affirm their worth.
Stitely is chairman of the National Council on Alcoholism/Delaware Valley, vice chairman of the Methodist Home for Children and on the board of the Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation.