I have seen audiences disengage when this was the only method of delivery.
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for Method of Delivery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Overall Diameter (small lamps specification)
- Mayor's Office on Disability (San Francisco, CA)
- Mean Optical Density
- Medical Officer of the Day
- Memorandum Obligation Document
- Memorandum of Decision
- Merchant of Death
- Mesial Occlusal Distal
- Messenger of Death
- Metal Organic Decomposition
- Method of Destruction (band)
- Metres Above Ordnance Datum (UK sea level measurement)
- Microsoft Office Developer
- Military of Defence
- Minimum Object Distance
- Ministry of Darkness (gaming)
- Ministry Of Defence (British)
- Ministry Of Defense
- Ministry of Overseas Development (United Kingdom)
- Minor Operated Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a student that has participated in a variety of distance education courses as well as traditional classroom lecture courses, it is my belief that the success of all educational opportunities is considerably more dependent upon the skills of the instructor and the desires and abilities of the students than that of the method of delivery.
Individual odds ratios were calculated using a reference set of factors including blood type, maternal age, and method of delivery (Br.
We believe the unique method of delivery will be more effective than eye drops by giving more direct access to the affected glands by the API.
Avoiding cross-contamination through needlestick injury has long been a significant health concern with the current syringe method of delivery.
Best believes that the transaction is consistent with Fort Dearborn Life's strategy to grow its inforce business and widen the reach of its distribution within the Blue Cross Blue Shield system, as well as Fort Dearborn Life's alternative method of delivery outside the system.
The challenges lie in developing a business model for content delivery that makes sense economically; the form factor of the handheld device; and the method of delivery.
In addition, the alternative method of delivery used in this study--nasal mist--also has potential value.