Method Scheduler for Java (MS4J) allows developers to execute methods on Java objects asynchronously and repeatedly to keep the data cache fresh and reduce response times and enhance the stability of a Website.
What does MS4J stand for?
MS4J stands for Method Scheduler for Java
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Multi-State Two-Terminal Reliability (computing)
- Manpower Staffing Standards System
- Megasquirt 3 (programmable engine management system)
- Milestone III
- Munitions System Support Structure
- Third-Year Medical Student
- Munitions System Support Structure - Extended
- Fourth-Year Medical Student
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System
- Medical Students for Choice (Philadelphia, PA)