The Task-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS) method of supply includes pre?
What does MOS stand for?
MOS stands for Method Of Supply
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOS
We have 281 other meanings of MOS in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Office Software, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Outcomes Study
- Member of Service (police)
- Member of the Opposite Sex
- Member of the Service (NYPD Sworn Officer)
- Metal Oxide Substrate
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Method of Statement
- Mic-O-Say (Honor Camping Society of the Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Mic-O-Say (Tribe)
- Michael O'Neal Singers (Roswell, GA)
- Michigan Office Solutions (est. 1957)
- Michigan Orchid Society (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- MIDS on Ship (Multifunctional Information Distribution System)
- Military Obligated Service
- Military Occupation Skill
- Military Occupational Specialty (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The whole method of supply is more flexible and more environmentally friendly as traditionally left over concrete is dumped in landfill sites adding to environmental pollution problems.
From the Army riggers who palletized the JP8, to aerial porters and load masters who put the pallets on the plane, to the C--17 crew that delivers the supplies, right down to the Army contingent here who recovered the supplies--this was a total force mission proving we are all in" The fuel was delivered while the base had only 11 days worth of fuel left on hand, and air delivery is the only method of supply available to the base.
The NMSO is a convenient method of supply that saves the Canadian government time and money.