High vancomycin MIC and complicated methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
What does MSSAB stand for?
MSSAB stands for Methicillin-Susceptible Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Missouri Sport Shooting Association (Columbia, MO)
- Mobile Self-Storage Association
- Modified Selective Severity Assessment (substance abuse)
- Monteagle Sunday School Assembly (Monteagle, TN)
- Montessori School of San Antonio (Texas)
- Multi Sensor Surveillance Aircraft (Westinghouse, Baltimore)
- Multi-Channel Singular Spectral Analysis
- Multiscale Statistical Signal Analysis
- Musis Sacrum Schouwburg Arnhem (Dutch theater)
- Massachusetts Secondary School Administrators' Association
- Maine State Spiritualist Association of Churches
- Motion-Sensing/Self-Adjusting Invariable Time-Interval Clock
- Michigan State Society American Medical Technologists (Michigan; allied health care professionals)
- Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Merlin Support and Spares Availability System (Lockheed Martin; UK)
- M Shanghai String Band (Brooklyn, NY)
- Maple Story Social Board (GameFAQs message board)
- Mechanical Services Switch Board (electrical power)
- Metropolitan Separate School Board (Toronto Catholic district)
- Modified Statutory Solvency Basis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Impact of initial treatment with vancomycin versus a beta-lactam on outcomes and costs of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia (MSSAB) [abstract].
Use of vancomycin or first-generation cephalosporins for the treatment of hemodialysis-dependent patients with methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.