com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Analyzing the Global Methanol Industry http://www.
What does MEOH stand for?
MEOH stands for Methanol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multichannel Equipment Operator Course
- Muslim Education & Outreach Cambridge (UK)
- Minnesota Eastern Orthodox Christian Clergy Association
- Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad
- Military Equal Opportunity Climate Survey
- Multi-Element Odour Detection
- Magyar Ebtenyesztok Orszagos Egyesulete (Hungarian: Hungarian Kennel Club)
- Miscellaneous Equipment Office Equipment (telecommunications)
- Medical Educational Opportunity Grant
- Michigan Educational Opportunity Grant
- Martin Equipment of Illinois (Goodfield, IL)
- Ministry of Enterprise, Opportunity and Innovation (Canada)
- Mine & Explosive Ordnance Information and Coordination Center
- Middle East Oil Industry Golf Association
- Marine Engine Operator License (Maritime & Coastguard Agency, UK )
- Mass Ed Online LearnNet (statewide computer education network; Malden, MA)
- Match at End of Line (computer programming)
- Medium Earth Orbit Launch
- Medium Earth Orbit Local User Terminal (GalileoSat)
- Manned Earth Orbit Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trinidad's booming petrochemicals sector is poised for more growth with the opening of a new US$500 million (euro413 million) methanol plant, which the Caribbean nation is touting as the world's largest, reports AP (Oct.
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 22, 2005 - (JCNN) - Kurita Water Industries has developed the world's first safe and easy-to-carry solid methanol to be used in direct methanol fuel cells (DMFCs).
These include M 100 (100% methanol) for buses, M 85 (85% methanol -- 15% by volume gasoline) for specially equipped automobiles, flex-fuel for vehicles equipped to utilize methanol and gasoline blended in any ratio, natural gas, electricity and hydrogen.
In combination, they may even contain methanol vapor, but double barriers would cost more than present plastic tanks and probably more than coated metal ones.
com/research/vf3zqn/analyzing_the) has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Global Methanol Industry" report to their offering.
html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Petrochemical Methanol Market to 2020 - Growing Fuel Applications, Strong Demand for Chemical Intermediates and Cheaper Feedstock from the Middle East to Drive Growth - Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the methanol market for all the major regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
To make a direct-methanol PEM cell, however, developers beefed up the catalysts in the electrodes to promote more-complex reactions, notably the combination of methanol and water to form carbon dioxide and the hydrogen needed to drive the cell.