Evaluation of a testicular sperm head counting technique using rats exposed to dimethoxyethyl phthalate (DMEP), glycerol-onochlorohydrin (GMCH), epichlorohydrin (ECH), formaldehyde (FA), or methyl methanesulphonate (MMS).
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Methanesulphonate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Melissa Sue Anderson (actress)
- Member Services Area
- Member State Administration
- Membrane Stabilizing Action (pharmacology)
- Memory Subassembly
- Mental Status Assessment
- Merchant Shipping Act
- Merit Salary Adjustment
- Meritorious Service Award (Masons)
- Methane Sulfonic Acid
- Method of Standard Addition
- Method of Successive Averages
- Metro Survey Area
- Metropolitan Service Area
- Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Michigan Sheriff Association
- Michigan Skeet Association (est. 1965)
- Michigan Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.
- Micro Signal Architecture (computer programming)
- Micro-Strip Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparison of tricaine methanesulphonate (MS222) and clove oil anaesthesia effects on the physiology of juvenile Chinook salmon Oncorhynchus tshawytscha (Walbaum).
3]) and ethyl methanesulphonate (EMS) were obtained from HiMedia Laboratories Ltd.